Where: The British Library IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB When: 10:00-13:00, Tuesday 13th March 2018 How Much: £25 inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees More information and to book: eventbrite Nail your strategy delivery and boost your business performance with a practical workshop that uses the Business Model Canvas visual tool. This is an interactive session. Topics covered include: An overview of strategic planning The importance of the business model – how you create and share value with your customers Planning for the future Related tools – Social Business Model Canvas and the Lean Startup Canvas Read more »
Business and Strategic Planning
27 Nov, Directory of Social Change.For managers and trustees responsible for developing future strategy for their organisation. Learn to construct, resource and cost useful business plans and involve trustees, staff and volunteers.
- To introduce a process whereby organisations can develop useful business plans
- To develop skills in strategic thinking and planning for strategic change in voluntary organisations
- To introduce a range of practical business planning techniques
- Understand what strategy is and its relevance to voluntary organisations
- Use an outline process that can be adapted to help an organisation develop strategy in a creative, participative and structured way
- Understand a range of practical tools and techniques to help to analyse and develop future strategy
- Understand how to bring about strategic change in organisations
- Appreciation of how a plan can be used internally to steer the organisation, and externally to win support from funders
- Understand the business planning format and process
Where: Directory of Social Change, 24 Stephenson Way, London NW1 2DP
When: 27 November 14
Time: Full day 09:30-16:00
Follow this link for more details and to book your place.