Where: The British Library IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB When: 10:00-13:00, Tuesday 13th March 2018 How Much: £25 inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees More information and to book: eventbrite Nail your strategy delivery and boost your business performance with a practical workshop that uses the Business Model Canvas visual tool. This is an interactive session. Topics covered include: An overview of strategic planning The importance of the business model – how you create and share value with your customers Planning for the future Related tools – Social Business Model Canvas and the Lean Startup Canvas Read more »
Congratulations to our clients who have won awards this year
We live in difficult times but where there are problems there are opportunities. Some of the organisations we work with have had acknowledgeable and reward for their efforts this year.
Please take a moment to look at some of the fantastic work being done by:
- JargonPR, CIPR Pride Award, 2012 Silver Winner
- cyclehoop, a Real Business Future 50 Winner, and MD, Anthony Lau, named as one of theEvening Standard 1,000 Most Influential People in London
- Stickyboard,a Nexters alumnus, Read more here
- UnBEElievable, beauty shortlist awards 2012, amongst numerous others!
- First Aid for Life, What’s On, Most Inspirational Trainer 2012
- SugarGrain, Great taste gold 2012 and FreeFrom food awards winner 2012
- grigoriou interiors, shortlisted for the Sustain Magazine Awards 2013