In this workshop, you’ll get to work through marketing and communications ideas and come up with a plan with one of the social enterprise world’s most experienced marketing minds. Location: Red Ochre CAN Mezzanine, Old Street, London, N1 6AH Time: 10am-1pm, Thursday, May 17, 2018 Trainer: Robert Foster, Co-Founder of Red Ochre. Read more »
Congratulations to our clients who have won awards this year
We live in difficult times but where there are problems there are opportunities. Some of the organisations we work with have had acknowledgeable and reward for their efforts this year.
Please take a moment to look at some of the fantastic work being done by:
- JargonPR, CIPR Pride Award, 2012 Silver Winner
- cyclehoop, a Real Business Future 50 Winner, and MD, Anthony Lau, named as one of theEvening Standard 1,000 Most Influential People in London
- Stickyboard,a Nexters alumnus, Read more here
- UnBEElievable, beauty shortlist awards 2012, amongst numerous others!
- First Aid for Life, What’s On, Most Inspirational Trainer 2012
- SugarGrain, Great taste gold 2012 and FreeFrom food awards winner 2012
- grigoriou interiors, shortlisted for the Sustain Magazine Awards 2013