Where: The British Library IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB When: 10:00-13:00, Tuesday 13th March 2018 How Much: £25 inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees More information and to book: eventbrite Nail your strategy delivery and boost your business performance with a practical workshop that uses the Business Model Canvas visual tool. This is an interactive session. Topics covered include: An overview of strategic planning The importance of the business model – how you create and share value with your customers Planning for the future Related tools – Social Business Model Canvas and the Lean Startup Canvas Read more »
Eight must-read books on leadership
Interesting list of go to books on leadership from the London Business School.
- Authentic Leadership: Courage in Action by Robert W. Terry (1993)
- Servant Leadership by Robert Greenleaf (1977)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (5th century BC)
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (1532)
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing (1959)
- Never Give In! The Best of Winston Churchill’s Speeches by Winston S Churchill (2003)
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman (2002)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin (2005)
For more information read the full article at the LBS.