In this workshop, you’ll get to work through marketing and communications ideas and come up with a plan with one of the social enterprise world’s most experienced marketing minds. Location: Red Ochre CAN Mezzanine, Old Street, London, N1 6AH Time: 10am-1pm, Thursday, May 17, 2018 Trainer: Robert Foster, Co-Founder of Red Ochre. Read more »
Five things you need to know for effective crowdfunding
After being involved in numerous crowdfunding campaigns – both successful and unsuccessful – here are my top five things to be aware of.
- At its most basic crowdfunding is digital storytelling
- It’s not easy
- It’s not free
- Think about your investors
- How much money do you need from them?
- Why do you need it / what will you do with their money?
- When will you repay them?
- How will you repay them?
- Practice makes perfect