Explore and understand this global phenomenon, learn how you too can change the world. WHEN 30th January 2018, 14:00 to 17:00 WHERE British Library Business & IP Centre – 96 Euston Road, London NW1 2DB COST £15.00, inc. VAT, inc. eventbrite fees Read more »
Free Business Growth Planning Workshop
When: Thursday, June 19th 2014
Time: 9:00 AM – 16.30pm (BST),
Where: 6 Mitre Passage, Greenwich Peninsula, London United Kingdom
Cost: Free for eligible enterprises
The fundamentals of business planning, understand your businesses value proposition, how to communicate that to existing and potential customers and identify ways to define your solution to meet customer needs will be explored. Participants will use tools to explore vision/mission and exploit agile project and rapid prototyping methodologies to set goals and validate business assumptions.
The workshop will also examine the fundamentals of your businesses finance and business model fundamentals such as cash flow negative and positives, structural overtrading, lifecycles and how these can affect your businesses growth. Exit and growth strategies and how to source and access funding will also be covered.
Benefits of attending
• Understand your businesses strengths and weaknesses
• Identify your growth engines such as sales, marketing and operations and ways to feed those elements
• Assess resources needed to grow your business such as staff, finance, space and equipment
• Assess risks and barriers to success and identify ways to grow your business sustainably
• Identify funding streams for your businesses growth plan
• Assess your business growth planning trajectory
• Identify your key strengths and weaknesses
• Identify the key activities you need to undertake to drive business growth
• Develop an action plan that details your business model
• Develop a growth proposition
This is an ERDF part funded event for eligible London based digital small and medium businesses.
For more information
If you wish to receive further information about forthcoming events please contact Pauline Lavin on 0208 9212927.
To book click this eventbrite link.