In this workshop, you’ll get to work through marketing and communications ideas and come up with a plan with one of the social enterprise world’s most experienced marketing minds. Location: Red Ochre CAN Mezzanine, Old Street, London, N1 6AH Time: 10am-1pm, Thursday, May 17, 2018 Trainer: Robert Foster, Co-Founder of Red Ochre. Read more »
Free Training: Introduction to Social Enterprise 7th May, British Library IP Centre
If you have an idea for a project with a clear social mission it is essential that you select you understand all the different structures to realise your project.
This free interactive half-day workshop will introduce you to social enterprise as a business model for responsible and social business.
Topics covered include:
• What is social enterprise?
• Examples of social enterprise in the real world
• Social enterprise as an option for you
• Things to consider if you take the social enterprise route
• An understanding of social enterprise as a concept and an option
• A practical action plan to start-up.
Venue: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2D, B London
Date and Time: 7th May, 10.00 – 13.00
Who should attend? Any social entrepreneur, potential entrepreneur or manager seeking to startup a social enterprise.
How to Book: Book your place online today