Where: The British Library IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB When: 10:00-13:00, Wednesday 16th August 2017 How Much: £50 inclusive of VAT More information: Eventbrite Read more »
Free workshop: Making Your Business More Ethical, 10th Sept
This is an interactive half day workshop for owners, directors and senior managers of enterprises and organisations seeking to make their businesses more ethical and green.
Ethical, environmental and social considerations are of growing importance to the public and to large commercial and statutory purchasers of goods and services.
Often the process requires a fundamental rethink of your values, operations, supply chain, branding and marketing. Convincing markets of your credentials does not work unless you have employee and stakeholder buy in.
The workshop takes a practical approach to examine your vision and values, internal processes, communications and on how to build on existing business models to increase and develop ethical, social and environmental focus of your business.
Topics covered include:
- The growing importance of being a “good” enterprise
- Different forms of “value” – financial, derived, social, environmental
- Why different forms of value are important to different stakeholders and customers
- Strategies to increase all forms of value
- Organizational development – Practical use of the Balanced Score Card
- Process and supply chain – Get better with Value Stream Mapping
- Value driven marketing – Putting ethical messaging at the heart of your communications
- Embedding the changes into the organisation
Venue: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2DB, London
Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Time: 10:00 to 13:00 (BST)
To Book: Click here for eventbrite.