In this workshop, you’ll get to work through marketing and communications ideas and come up with a plan with one of the social enterprise world’s most experienced marketing minds. Location: Red Ochre CAN Mezzanine, Old Street, London, N1 6AH Time: 10am-1pm, Thursday, May 17, 2018 Trainer: Robert Foster, Co-Founder of Red Ochre. Read more »
Free workshop: Measuring & communicating your impact
When: Tuesday 26th February 2013
Where: IP Centre, British Library, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB
This is an interactive half-day workshop that will provide delegates with the tools to understand and quantify the value they create, then communicate that value to appropriate stakeholders.
The session is a mix of theory, tools and frameworks, exercises and discussion. Theories and practice will be illustrated by case studies and real life examples.
- Understanding and quantifying the value of the impact you create;
- Outputs, outcomes, impact;
- Make me care – Stories and lives touched
- Communicating your value: Reflection on Part 1;
- Key Messages;
- Understanding your audiences;
- Accessing channels to those audiences;
- Monitoring and measuring your own activity
On completion of this session delegates will have:
- An understanding of the basics of impact measurement and reporting
- The basis for a core bank of indicators
- A draft plan to communicate that value to appropriate supporters
The event is free, but you must book in advance. Please book at eventbrite.