We are frequently commissioned by organizations to write a variety of publications. As well as evaluation and impact reports, we also undertake research at a local and national level, on key issues relative to the civil society / social economy.
We can provide research, best practice guides, toolkits and case studies.
Some recent examples include:
- Business Link in London » Social Enterprise Business Planning Toolkit and 55 guides. The toolkit is also available from the Harrow Council website
- HEFCE Toolkit a Social Enterprise Toolkit for Higher Education Institutions
- Old Ford Housing Association (Circle Anglia) Best Practice Guide » Cohesion: Making It Happen.
- Social Enterprise Coalition » Finance Toolkit for BAME led social enterprises, Procurement Toolkit for BAME led organisations.
- Directory of Social Change » Introduction to Charity Accounts.
For other examples of research, reports and publications created by Red Ochre clink here.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss this further.