We are frequently commissioned by organizations to write a variety of publications. As well as evaluation and impact reports, we also undertake research at a local and national level, on key issues relative to the civil society / social economy.
We can provide research, best practice guides, toolkits and case studies.
Some recent examples include:
- Maximising Heritage Report. If you’re working in cultural heritage or have an idea, project or an organisation that could protect and maximise buildings with cultural value, then download the summary of our Cultural Entrepreneurship Project about how organisations in Vilnius and Matera have transformed an ex-monastery and an entire city using the power of culture.
- Business Link in London » Social Enterprise Business Planning Toolkit and 55 guides. The toolkit is also available from the Harrow Council website
- HEFCE Toolkit a Social Enterprise Toolkit for Higher Education Institutions
- Old Ford Housing Association (Circle Anglia) Best Practice Guide » Cohesion: Making It Happen.
- Social Enterprise Coalition » Finance Toolkit for BAME led social enterprises, Procurement Toolkit for BAME led organisations.
- Directory of Social Change » Introduction to Charity Accounts.
For other examples of research, reports and publications created by Red Ochre clink here.
Please get in touch if you wish to discuss this further.