Explore and understand this global phenomenon, learn how you too can change the world. WHEN 31st October 2017, 10:00 to 14:00 WHERE British Library Business & IP Centre – 96 Euston Road, London NW1 2DB COST £15.00, inc. VAT, inc. eventbrite fees Read more »
Free one-to-one advice, consultancy development support and training new and existing co-ops funded by the Co-operative Group and delivered throughout London by advisers from the co-operative movement.
We can provide for you at no cost:
- Up to 4 days consultancy support
- Incorporation legal advice and registration of your co-operative company (you would just pay for the statuary fee of £40 or £116)
- Free membership of Co-ops UK (actual cost £70)
- Free Co-operative Bank account
- Access to £5,000 (which needs to be taken alongside a loan)
- Access to friendly loan fund which would not seek surety or guarantees
Red Ochre are working with Co-op Enterprise Hub London to support groups looking to set up as a co-op. For help with business planning, accessing to finance and registration please get in contact with Robert Foster firstname.lastname@example.org.