Red Ochre provides advisory professional services aimed specifically at the social economy and civil society. Support is always in line with current practice and as accessible as possible.
Our work is always tailored around our clients’ needs and generally falls into these categories:
- Bespoke consultancy – delivering tailor made business support to individuals and organisations.
- Training – Developing and delivering bespoke, accredited and public training.
- Enterprise programmes– Designing, delivering and project managing capacity building programmes on behalf of commissioners, through a mix of one-to-one support, training, mentoring and networking support (over 1 to 3 years).
- Research and publications – Undertaking thorough research at a local and national level, on key issues, writing guides, toolkits and marketing leaflets.
- Impact and evaluation – Working with individuals and organisations to measure and understand their impact.
- Mentoring and coaching – Bespoke mentoring and coaching for individuals and teams.
Our clients range from aspiring change makers and social entrepreneurs to large charities, government departments and public agencies.