Red Ochre is delivering a 6 part series of workshops on creating organisational personal success in partnership with the Directory of Social Change. Read more »
Building a Successful Organisation – Series
Following the very successful delivery of a 6 part series of linked workshops during July & August, Red Ochre will be repeating the series in October for the Directory of Social Change.
The workshops will kick off on the 5th of October, each is 2 hours long and delivered online.
The workshop areas are as follows:
- Monday 5 October – Characteristics of successful, resilient and sustainable organisations
- Friday 9 October – Legal, governance and risk management
- Monday 12 October – Creating an appropriate organisational strategy that is practical, engaging and inspiring
- Friday 16 October – Income diversification
- Monday 19 October – Dynamic leadership approaches
- Thursday 22 October – Communications and branding
More details can be found here.