For help and insights, join Robert for the final Benefact Group webinar of the year ‘A practical introduction to social impact measurement’ on 14 November 2023. The session will run 10:30 – 12:00. Register now. Read more »
Building a Successful Organisation – Series
Following the very successful delivery of a 6 part series of linked workshops during July & August, Red Ochre will be repeating the series in October for the Directory of Social Change.
The workshops will kick off on the 5th of October, each is 2 hours long and delivered online.
The workshop areas are as follows:
- Monday 5 October – Characteristics of successful, resilient and sustainable organisations
- Friday 9 October – Legal, governance and risk management
- Monday 12 October – Creating an appropriate organisational strategy that is practical, engaging and inspiring
- Friday 16 October – Income diversification
- Monday 19 October – Dynamic leadership approaches
- Thursday 22 October – Communications and branding
More details can be found here.