Following the very successful delivery of a 6 part series of linked workshops during July & August, Red Ochre will be repeating the series in October for the Directory of Social Change. The workshops will kick off on the 5th of October, each is 2 hours long and delivered online. Read more »
Intern in Seville: new Red Ochre programme
Following our successful Skills for Green Jobs project, Red Ochre have won EU funding to build on this work with our new internship programme, GET Seville.
G.E.T (Green Experience and Training) Seville is run by Red Ochre in London and 3Si in Seville. We place young people (graduates and non graduates) who need experience or training in environmental organisations in Andalucía, Spain. We are now taking applications for ten placements starting on September, including:
- A large sustainable architecture firm with 100 staff (suitable for graduate architects, planners or those with Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite and Revit skills). Spanish not essential.
- An environmental education centre (suitable for those with experience working with children or young people). Basic and above Spanish required, environmental experience not essential.
- A family run solar plumbing company (suitable for trainee plumbers, electricians, engineers or those who would like to get involved in practical renewable energy installation). No Spanish required.
- An environmental community network (suitable for those who like to work outside, in gardens, orchards and on the land or with the community)
- Assisting in the enhancement of public understanding of science and the environment as part of the Spanish National Research Council, suitable for someone with a teaching background or a marketing and communications person, both with good Spanish.
Participants will have your accommodation, utility bills, internet, flights, transfers, travel insurance, cultural events and weekly Spanish language classes all paid for, and will get a total of approximately £500 towards travel and food for the entire placement.
The next round of placements is from September 22nd to December the 22nd.
APPLILCATIONS FOR SEPTEMBER ARE NOW CLOSED. WE WILL OPEN APPLICATIONS FOR JANUARY IN OCTOBER.
For more information see: https://redochre.org.uk/getseville/