Understanding and Qauntifying your Social Value, with the Directory of Social Change (DSC). Zoom session. Wednesday 9 June, 2021, 1000-1230 BST. NB: This is a combination of refresher and masterclass. Read more »
Applied Innovation at the City Business Library
Have you got a business idea, innovation, or product that you just need a bit of support to get up and running? Look no further, this is the perfect four stage course for you.
These four sessions will help you get to a position where you will be able to take your idea/product to market.
The sessions will be:
- Focused on tasks for your business idea, or product
There will be four sessions, a more detailed outline of each session is below. Participants are encouraged to attend all four sessions in order as each workshop will build on the preceeding session.
- September Session 1 – Getting started with applied innovation
- October Session 2 – Sorting through your ideas
- November Session 3 – Testing your ideas
- December Session 4 – Taking your ideas to Market
For more information visit the CBL eventbrite page.