We’re pleased to announce a series of short and practical online workshops in partnership with the British Library IP Centre. The sessions are open to anyone and are very reasonably priced at £15 for 90 minutes (inclusive of booking fees and VAT). Read more »
Applied Innovation at the City Business Library
Have you got a business idea, innovation, or product that you just need a bit of support to get up and running? Look no further, this is the perfect four stage course for you.
These four sessions will help you get to a position where you will be able to take your idea/product to market.
The sessions will be:
- Focused on tasks for your business idea, or product
There will be four sessions, a more detailed outline of each session is below. Participants are encouraged to attend all four sessions in order as each workshop will build on the preceeding session.
- September Session 1 – Getting started with applied innovation
- October Session 2 – Sorting through your ideas
- November Session 3 – Testing your ideas
- December Session 4 – Taking your ideas to Market
For more information visit the CBL eventbrite page.