All training in this series is face to face and hosted the Business and Intellectual Property (IP) Centre, The British Library, London. Clink on the eventbrite links to learn more about each session and to book your place. Read more »
Applied Innovation at the City Business Library
Have you got a business idea, innovation, or product that you just need a bit of support to get up and running? Look no further, this is the perfect four stage course for you.
These four sessions will help you get to a position where you will be able to take your idea/product to market.
The sessions will be:
- Focused on tasks for your business idea, or product
There will be four sessions, a more detailed outline of each session is below. Participants are encouraged to attend all four sessions in order as each workshop will build on the preceeding session.
- September Session 1 – Getting started with applied innovation
- October Session 2 – Sorting through your ideas
- November Session 3 – Testing your ideas
- December Session 4 – Taking your ideas to Market
For more information visit the CBL eventbrite page.