Hold on to your hats! This is a half day interactive workshop on leadership development. When: Thursday 9th May 2019 at 10:00 – 13:00 BST Where: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB How Much: £25, inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees To book: visit eventbrite Read more »
Develop your SME’s Value Proposition Workshop
Where: Digital Greenwich, Mitre Passage, SE10 (near the O2 Arena)
When: 10th June 2015
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm BST
Most businesses provide products or services that are competitive or good enough for most of their users. Companies tend to fail because of lack of cash and a lack of paying customers. Getting appropriate messages about your products and services in front of potential customers and then closing the sale are activities critical to the survival and growth potential of your business. SMEs will develop an action plan around their value proposition and its potential application in their sales and marketing techniques.
By attending this workshop you will learn
What is the value proposition, the value proposition canvas and evaluating what your unique value proposition is
- How to put your customer at the centre of your marketing, communication and sales
- Recap of the Business Model Canvas / Lean Start up Canvas
- Matching your value proposition to customer need – both known and unknown
- Refinement techniques and how to develop and exploit your strengths and feed your growth engine
- Challenge and testing uncertainties in your business
- Research – how to address the fundamental unknowns in your marketing and sales
Click here for more information or to book.
This is an ERDF part funded event for eligible London based digital small and medium businesses. If you wish to receive further information about forthcoming events please contact Pauline Lavin on 020 8921-2927.