All training in this series is face to face and hosted the Business and Intellectual Property (IP) Centre, The British Library, London. Clink on the eventbrite links to learn more about each session and to book your place. Read more »
EASI Award Programme
The Company of Entrepreneurs and The Company of Entrepreneurs Trust are supporting social innovation through the EASI (the Entrepreneurs’ Award in Social Innovation) award.
Early-stage UK businesses to apply for a grant of £10,000 and a significant package of support.
To qualify, a business must design and implement (or be ready to implement) innovative solutions to a social or environmental issue that affects the welfare and wellbeing of individuals and communities.
Each year, one such business will be selected to receive the EASI award following a pitching competition.
What’s in the award package?
- A grant of £10,000
- A 12-month package of support and fellowship including mentoring, networks, and introductions to other sources of funds
- Opportunities to access products and/or services donated by Freemen and others
The EASI Timeline
- 31st March 2022: Application close date
- April 2022: Finalists selected and invited to pitching competition
- May 2022: Finalists pitching competition
- 7th July 2022: Award presentation at the Company of Entrepreneurs’ Summer Banquet, after which the support from the Company will commence
- November 2022: Project presentation by award-winner and the Company to an invited audience during Global Entrepreneurship Week
For more information or to apply visit the award website.