For help and insights, join Robert for the final Benefact Group webinar of the year ‘A practical introduction to social impact measurement’ on 14 November 2023. The session will run 10:30 – 12:00. Register now. Read more »
Eight must-read books on leadership
Interesting list of go to books on leadership from the London Business School.
- Authentic Leadership: Courage in Action by Robert W. Terry (1993)
- Servant Leadership by Robert Greenleaf (1977)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (5th century BC)
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (1532)
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing (1959)
- Never Give In! The Best of Winston Churchill’s Speeches by Winston S Churchill (2003)
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman (2002)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin (2005)
For more information read the full article at the LBS.