Hold on to your hats! This is a half day interactive workshop on leadership development. When: Thursday 9th May 2019 at 10:00 – 13:00 BST Where: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB How Much: £25, inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees To book: visit eventbrite Read more »
Eight must-read books on leadership
Interesting list of go to books on leadership from the London Business School.
- Authentic Leadership: Courage in Action by Robert W. Terry (1993)
- Servant Leadership by Robert Greenleaf (1977)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (5th century BC)
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (1532)
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing (1959)
- Never Give In! The Best of Winston Churchill’s Speeches by Winston S Churchill (2003)
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman (2002)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin (2005)
For more information read the full article at the LBS.