Session 2: Sorting through your ideas Date: Wednesday 2 October, 10:30-12:30 Content of the session: For new participants there will be a recap of the four-stage innovation process. Returning participants will feedback on the progress made against their personal Innovation Action Plan developed in session 1. Read more »
Eight must-read books on leadership
Interesting list of go to books on leadership from the London Business School.
- Authentic Leadership: Courage in Action by Robert W. Terry (1993)
- Servant Leadership by Robert Greenleaf (1977)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (5th century BC)
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (1532)
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing (1959)
- Never Give In! The Best of Winston Churchill’s Speeches by Winston S Churchill (2003)
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman (2002)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin (2005)
For more information read the full article at the LBS.