Building a team without tears: growing success by spreading the load in the right way. Read more »
Eight must-read books on leadership
Interesting list of go to books on leadership from the London Business School.
- Authentic Leadership: Courage in Action by Robert W. Terry (1993)
- Servant Leadership by Robert Greenleaf (1977)
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu (5th century BC)
- The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli (1532)
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing (1959)
- Never Give In! The Best of Winston Churchill’s Speeches by Winston S Churchill (2003)
- Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman (2002)
- Team of Rivals: The Political Genius of Abraham Lincoln by Doris Kearns Goodwin (2005)
For more information read the full article at the LBS.