Explore and understand this global phenomenon, and learn how you too can change the world. When: Wed 24th July 2019 at 10:00 – 13:00 BST Where: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB How Much: £25, inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees To book: visit eventbrite Read more »
Feedback from recent training sessions
From my well received “Self Motivation” workshop at City Business Library:
- Very useful and entertaining
- Useful info/inspiring speaker
- Informative and enjoyable
- Very well presented – good strategies/framework
- Many useful tools
The workshop will be repeated on April 30th. Click here for more information and to book.
I’ve also ran recent workshops on the following topics:
- Strategy and Business Planning for Charities
- A 2 day workshop on Financial Management and Financial Accounts
I also facilitated:
- The Board of a professional membership body on taking a more strategic approach to Risk Management
- The senior management team of a unit dealing with ex-offenders on Cultural and Strategic change to cope with changes in the procurement and delivery landscape.