All training in this series is face to face and hosted the Business and Intellectual Property (IP) Centre, The British Library, London. Clink on the eventbrite links to learn more about each session and to book your place. Read more »
Free one-to-one advice, consultancy development support and training new and existing co-ops funded by the Co-operative Group and delivered throughout London by advisers from the co-operative movement.
We can provide for you at no cost:
- Up to 4 days consultancy support
- Incorporation legal advice and registration of your co-operative company (you would just pay for the statuary fee of £40 or £116)
- Free membership of Co-ops UK (actual cost £70)
- Free Co-operative Bank account
- Access to £5,000 (which needs to be taken alongside a loan)
- Access to friendly loan fund which would not seek surety or guarantees
Red Ochre are working with Co-op Enterprise Hub London to support groups looking to set up as a co-op. For help with business planning, accessing to finance and registration please get in contact with Robert Foster firstname.lastname@example.org.