We’re pleased to announce a series of short and practical online workshops in partnership with the British Library IP Centre. The sessions are open to anyone and are very reasonably priced at £15 for 90 minutes (inclusive of booking fees and VAT). Read more »
Free Training: Introduction to Social Enterprise 7th May, British Library IP Centre
If you have an idea for a project with a clear social mission it is essential that you select you understand all the different structures to realise your project.
This free interactive half-day workshop will introduce you to social enterprise as a business model for responsible and social business.
Topics covered include:
• What is social enterprise?
• Examples of social enterprise in the real world
• Social enterprise as an option for you
• Things to consider if you take the social enterprise route
• An understanding of social enterprise as a concept and an option
• A practical action plan to start-up.
Venue: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2D, B London
Date and Time: 7th May, 10.00 – 13.00
Who should attend? Any social entrepreneur, potential entrepreneur or manager seeking to startup a social enterprise.
How to Book: Book your place online today