Understanding and Qauntifying your Social Value, with the Directory of Social Change (DSC). Zoom session. Wednesday 9 June, 2021, 1000-1230 BST. NB: This is a combination of refresher and masterclass. Read more »
Free Training: Introduction to Social Enterprise 7th May, British Library IP Centre
If you have an idea for a project with a clear social mission it is essential that you select you understand all the different structures to realise your project.
This free interactive half-day workshop will introduce you to social enterprise as a business model for responsible and social business.
Topics covered include:
• What is social enterprise?
• Examples of social enterprise in the real world
• Social enterprise as an option for you
• Things to consider if you take the social enterprise route
• An understanding of social enterprise as a concept and an option
• A practical action plan to start-up.
Venue: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, NW1 2D, B London
Date and Time: 7th May, 10.00 – 13.00
Who should attend? Any social entrepreneur, potential entrepreneur or manager seeking to startup a social enterprise.
How to Book: Book your place online today