Explore and understand this global phenomenon, and learn how you too can change the world. When: Wed 24th July 2019 at 10:00 – 13:00 BST Where: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB How Much: £25, inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees To book: visit eventbrite Read more »
22nd Nov FREE Training – Starting a Social Enterprise
If you have an idea for a project with a clear social mission it is essential that you select you understand all the different structures to realise your project.
This free interactive half-day workshop will introduce you to social enterprise as a business model for responsible and social business.
Topics covered include:
- What is social enterprise?
- Examples of social enterprise in the real world
- Social enterprise as an option for you
- Things to consider if you take the social enterprise route
- An understanding of social enterprise as a concept and an option
- A practical action plan to start-up.
Date and Time: Thu 22 November 2012, 10.00 – 13.00
Who should attend? Any social entrepreneur, potential entrepreneur or manager seeking to startup a social enterprise.
How to Book: Book your place online today