For help and insights, join Robert for the final Benefact Group webinar of the year ‘A practical introduction to social impact measurement’ on 14 November 2023. The session will run 10:30 – 12:00. Register now. Read more »
Free workshop: Measuring & communicating your impact
When: Tuesday 26th February 2013
Where: IP Centre, British Library, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB
This is an interactive half-day workshop that will provide delegates with the tools to understand and quantify the value they create, then communicate that value to appropriate stakeholders.
The session is a mix of theory, tools and frameworks, exercises and discussion. Theories and practice will be illustrated by case studies and real life examples.
- Understanding and quantifying the value of the impact you create;
- Outputs, outcomes, impact;
- Make me care – Stories and lives touched
- Communicating your value: Reflection on Part 1;
- Key Messages;
- Understanding your audiences;
- Accessing channels to those audiences;
- Monitoring and measuring your own activity
On completion of this session delegates will have:
- An understanding of the basics of impact measurement and reporting
- The basis for a core bank of indicators
- A draft plan to communicate that value to appropriate supporters
The event is free, but you must book in advance. Please book at eventbrite.