Explore and understand this global phenomenon, and learn how you too can change the world. When: Wed 24th July 2019 at 10:00 – 13:00 BST Where: British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB How Much: £25, inclusive of VAT and eventbrite fees To book: visit eventbrite Read more »
Impact & evaluation – knowing you’ve made a difference
Tuesday, 20th March 2012, 10am - 1pm
All organisations will likely need to understand and measure their performance and for many that will mean more than profit. How can you measure what matters to you and your people, so that you can improve it?
In this workshop we will consider three steps that any individual or organisation can use at any level of expertise to get to the heart of your organisation’s impact.
Who should attend? Anyone interested in understanding the work they are doing and their organisations impact. Including founders and CEOs, members of the senior management team with a performance remit, operational staff with a performance remit.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- gain a better understanding of what impact means for you and your organisation
- leave with a three stage plan to guide your impact work
- run through practical impact exercises and methods
- identify one or two of the most important things for you to measure
- have the options in how to then go out and measure them
- be better able to answer the questions, who do I need to tell, what do I need to tell them and in what form do they need to know it?
Come to this workshop and improve your impact leadership and impact attitude as well as your impact measurement.
Date: Tuesday 20th March 2012
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: The British Library Business & IP Centre
Price: £30 Inc VAT
Please email Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book your place for this workshop.