We’re pleased to announce a series of short and practical online workshops in partnership with the British Library IP Centre. The sessions are open to anyone and are very reasonably priced at £15 for 90 minutes (inclusive of booking fees and VAT). Read more »
Who’s in charge? Authentic leadership for growing enterprises
Leaders are not born. You can learn the skills and behaviours to be an effective leader in your enterprise.
Leadership is a set of skills. As with any skill, setting the right foundations, planning and practice will result in improvement.
This workshop will give you tips and tools that are practical and can be used immediately. Understanding what you want to achieve and how you should do it will allow you to create your own success road map.
Who will benefit from participating?
The workshop is ideal for those in a leadership or senior management position, or about to start leading enterprises, business departments or organizations.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Defining success – what does success mean to you?
- Understanding and aligning your own vision
- Communicating a common vision
- Developing supportive and critical networks
- Improving employee task setting and management
- Delegation skills
- Moving from artisan to strategist
- Being true to who you are – authentic leadership: Developing your leadership style
- Personal motivation and development
- Team development, motivation and management
Benefits of participating
The workshop is practical, requires active participation and engagement and a willingness to improve and succeed.
Participants will have a good understanding of their leadership strengths and weaknesses, and behaviours and tools to develop their own authentic leadership styles in practice.
British Library Business & IP Centre, 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB
Thursday, 10th October 2019. 10:00 – 13:00 BST
Book at eventbrite.